skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

  • Home
  • Delicious Gifts
  • Cookbooks

A Lemich in the Kitchen

my virtual cookbook

LEMONADE TWISTS

8:44 PM | Publish by Sarah

 LEMONADE TWISTS
 
The other day I got the idea to make fruit "ice cubes". I put strawberries, raspberries, and 2 TB of fruit juice in the food processor and blended until liquid. Next I poured them in ice cube trays and froze. I made fresh squeezed lemonade, and put the frozen fruit cubes in the lemonade which turned it into a fun drink. Then it hit me: Fruit ice cubes are PERFECT for parties! Wouldn't it be fun if you made lemonade, and then had different fruit flavored ice cubes? This lets your guests create their own flavored lemonades! 

Labels: drinks, party food 0 comments
0 Responses

« Newer Post Older Post »
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • appetizer (7)
  • bread (2)
  • breakfast (6)
  • dessert (10)
  • dinner (10)
  • drinks (1)
  • fruit (4)
  • grill (1)
  • party food (15)
  • snacks (7)
  • soup (1)

Meet the Chef

My photo
Sarah
During my 4 years of undergrad, I kept a bucket list of everything I would do if I wasn't in school. Two things on the list I am ready to accomplish are: spend more time in the kitchen, and attend culinary school. While culinary school will have to wait, the time has come to step foot in the kitchen and release my inner creativity. June 2012 I married the love of my life. He is pretty much the greatest man ever. I am so happy to spend my life with someone who always supports my wild ideas.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
People who love to eat are always the best people. Julia Child

My Blog List

  • Bake or Break
    Blackberry Buckle
  • Six Sisters' Stuff
    Perfect Fried Pork Chops
  • Dessert First
    Hojicha Strawberry Cream Puffs
  • Life. Love. & Lemichs
    May Day
  • 80 Breakfasts
    Lemon Butter Chicken

Follow Me

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ▼  2013 (25)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ▼  June (14)
      • Chocolate Layer Pie
      • Spinach Summer Salad
      • Kneader's French Toast
      • Oreo-Reeses Treats
      • Peach Jam
      • Strawberries & Cream Pie
      • Darlene's Oreo fudge ice cream cake
      • Abacaxi Frita
      • Shannon's Chicken Enchiladas
      • Berry Lemonade Fruit Pops
      • LEMONADE TWISTS
      • Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pancakes
      • Ann's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
      • Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  March (4)

Labels

  • appetizer (7)
  • bread (2)
  • breakfast (6)
  • dessert (10)
  • dinner (10)
  • drinks (1)
  • fruit (4)
  • grill (1)
  • party food (15)
  • snacks (7)
  • soup (1)
Copyright (c) 2010 A Lemich in the Kitchen. Design by Template Lite
Download Blogger Templates And Directory Submission.