|
Berry Lemonade Fruit Pops
As a little kid, we always made popsicles in the summer. I decided to try a fruity twist.
- Popsicle maker/ container
- Lemonade*
- Sliced Berries (I used strawberries and raspberries)
1. Slice berries and put them in the popsicle container. I made sure a
few were touching the side of the container so it would be more visible.
2. Pour lemonade into the container covering the fruit, almost until the
container is full. Keep in mind when you put the topper into the
container, it can overflow if it is too full.
3. Press popsicle topper on gently until tight.
4. Freeze 4-6 hours, or until frozen. I froze overnight.
ENJOY!
Side note: To get the frozen popsicle
out of the container, I had to run it under water until the popsicle was
no longer stuck to the side of the container. Also, you can use any
combination of fruit juices or fruit when making popsicles. Next I will
try strawberry kiwi!